Coaches, Families, Players, and Friends,
The Board, after very insightful and heart felt conversations, has decided to move forward with the 2022 NBL season. Last year, the decision to suspend the league was made in the best interest of all the parties involved: players, families, referees, and venue staff and personnel, while considering the circumstances we all had to face. This year is no different, we contemplated all the facts such as vaccinations, kids back in school and covid-19/variant still affecting all our lives and the way we approach things.
We have decided to start off walking before we run, by opening up the league again to grades 6th through 8th grade boys and girls. At this time we are more comfortable with starting off with these 3 grade levels with the hope that in the near future we can get back to a full league offering again. With that being said here are the particulars of the 2022 season:
- The season will only be for grades 6th through 8th boys and girls
- The cost per team will be $500, you will only have to pay a non-refundable deposit of $25 at registration.
- The rest of the fee will be due by November 30th.
- Season will run from January 3rd through March 31st.
- Players, coaches and refs are required to wear masks during games and while in the facilities and as of Nov 1, spectators will not be allowed in the buildings due to CPD guidelines.
- There will be a mandatory online Positive Coaches Alliance meeting in November
Stay Safe and be Well.